Cash App is a favourite money transfer service which has millions of subscribers. One of the millions of subscribers, some are frustrated, and a few are pleased with the Cash App Service. The dissatisfied customers typically search the option of deleting an account. At precisely the exact same time, some find the accounts deletion option effortlessly, and a few seek the solution to this “how to delete cash app accounts" question.
Before deleting the Cash App account, do make sure that all your payment and trades are apparent because if your payment is left, then the user won’t be able to delete Cash App Account.
To stop the upcoming invoice, do unsubscribe (cancel the subscription) from the Application.
- Launch the App on mobile Phone.
- Tap on the clock shape icon show on the top right corner of the Cash App homepage.
- On taping the icon, the “Account menu” page will get open on your screen. From there, tap the “cash support” .
- On the support page, select on the “find something else” option, and after that, click on the “account settings”.
- After all, from the Account Setting page, select on the “close my cash App account” option. On selecting the delete account option, your account will get deleted from the Phone. When the account will get successfully deleted user will get the message and email of account closure on the registered mobile number & email id.
1st Step — Firstly, launch the website (official) and sign in to your account by entering an email address or phone number.
2nd Step — After login, the user will be directly redirected to the account dashboard. You need to request from the code by clicking on the “Request sign-in code” button. After connecting the button app server will send the verification code on a phone number or email id.
3rd Step — After that, enters the verification code, and then after that, click the “Sign In” tab.
4th Step — After sign in to the account, visit the account and settings page, and then after that, open the personal information tab and tap on the “delete account” option.
5th Step — On selecting the “delete account” option, another Delete Account page will open. From that page, users need to choose the reason or describe the issue by providing their name, phone number, and email address.
6th Step — When you will submit the deleted and tap on the Confirm option, your request for account deletion will get raised, and then after that Cash App Support team will first verify your details and, after that, will delete your account.